Alternative Healing & Wellness Centre
Complementary Therapies for All
What are Healing and Complementary Therapies?
Alternative therapists consider their treatment as holistic. All our complementary therapists treat the whole person rather than just the disease and take into account psychological and personal factors. As a result, our complementary therapies and healing treatments are tailored and place more value on the patient as a person.
Healing Therapies can help to:
- Reduce Stress and induce deep relaxation, stabilising sleeping patterns
- Improve Nerve Functioning and Blood Supply throughout the Body
- Help with Emotional Problems, Anxiety, Grief, Depression and Panic Attacks
- Boost and Strengthen the Immune System
- Prevent Colds, Flu’s and Infections
- Improve Circulation, helping various Blood Pressure problems and Heart dysfunctionality
- Aid the Elimination of Toxins and Waste Products
- Revitalise Energy and your ability to Focus, stimulating creativity and productivity
- Repair Sports Injuries and Strains by stimulating muscle traction and Healing Nerve Damage
- Motivate Weight Loss and Weight Control
Read the latest news from Alternative Healing and Wellness Centre
Period pain or aches at some stage of your life will be a common part of your menstrual cycle. This can also vary with each period. Sometimes periods can cause little or no distress, other times they can be more...
The symptoms of Covid-19 can vary a lot and the path to recovery is different for everyone. For some people, Covid-19 symptoms can last for weeks or even months after the infection period is over. This is what is...
Supporting your immune system is key as winter approaches. The best way to do this is by eating a healthy diet that is rich in an immune system supporting foods. Eating foods rich in key vitamins and minerals will...